Benefits...what's in it for you?
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Industry job bank
- Online member directory
- Oregon ADDY entry discounts
- Learn about industry opportunities
- Sponsorships available
- Become involved in student education
- Be rewarded and recognized by your industry
- Participate in public service initiatives
Looking for other member benefits besides professional seminars, personal development, and all the crackers you can eat? Check out these exclusive perks:
- Member savings on things from trade publications to car rentals
- Discounts on AdBite, other AdFed C.O. sponsored events, and Oregon ADDY entries and tickets plus free ADDY advancement
- A link to your website from our member listing
/ Non-Profit Membership .... ONLY
* Individual Membership .... $140
* 2 Individual Members from same business .... $280
* 3 Individual members from same business .... $399
* Corporate Membership: 7 members from same business .... $630
- Timely and informative news on a range of industry topics – from local club activities to regional and national industry news
- Networking and socializing with peers, prospective clients and industry leaders, plus the opportunity to recruit talented and experienced professionals to your business or organization
- Professional development through lunch programs, seminars and workshops
- Discounts on AdFed C.O. programs such as our luncheons, AdBites ($25 for members; $45 for nonmembers) (note the rate may change) Oregon ADDY entry discounts and conference discounts.
- Recognition for accomplishments and industry contributions, including the Oregon ADDY Awards and the Tom Hacker Creative Award and the AAF Silver Medal Award.
- FREE Job Bank listings, providing career and job opportunities
- Opportunity to work on Public Service initiatives that impact our local community and enhance the public’s perception of our industry
- Advertising education for local college students
- College student and continued learning scholarship programs
- AdFed C.O. committee activities where members can share their valuable knowledge and experience
- American Advertising Federation (AAF) representation and the opportunity to participate in District XI and national conferences
- Discounts on an AAF Platinum Plus Visa card, Advertising Age, ADWEEK and Business Wire magazines, Cobalt Web Hosting, MIMS E&O and Mutual of Omaha insurance, FedEx and Hertz.